• Lightweight and compact to be portable and save space.
• Wide opening to fit five fingers or toes at once.
• Works for almost all kinds of LED gel nail polishes.
• LED light has 30,000 hours lifespan, no need to replace.
• Auto-motion sensor means that the LED light shuts off when hand is removed, also saving energy.
• 3 Kinds of preset timers 5, 20 and 30 seconds - LCD displays the remaining curing.
• Standard Shipping, 6-9 business days. Expedited Shipping, 3-5 business days.
- VIOLETILLY Details
- How to use VIOLETILLY
- Product Details:
- Color: Black
- Power: 48W
- Input: 100V-240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Output: DC-12V 4A
- LED: 18PCS LED
- N.W: 1.8kg
- Size: 265x220x140mm
How to use VIOLETILLY:
1. Apply your gel polish according to its usage instructions.
2. Use the appropriate auto-timed setting (per your gel polish’s requirements), or simply insert your hand/foot and the lamp will automatically activate.
3. As our nail lamp features a smart motion sensor, avoid removing your hand until curing is complete.
4. Please note that curing requirements vary based on gel polish brand. The MODEL is for LED gel polishes only.
5. If gel polish is a bit tacky after drying, wipe your nails with a gentle cleanser.
Please Note Before You Purchase:
1. Please make sure whether your nail polish works with this product. If you use the wrong product, your gel will start peeling and cracking, moreover, it can't dry your polish at all. This LED nail dryer can work with LED Gel polish such as following brand: Harmony Gelish Soak Off Series, Gelish MINI System , OPI Gelcolor Nail Polish, Orly Gel FX, Red Carpet Led Gel Polish, Gelicious GEL Nail Polish, Any LED GEL Polish etc
2. It is normal for gel polish to remain slightly sticky after curing. Simply wipe off the residue with cleanser to get a dryer and smoother surface.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Does this unit contain ccfl or uv bulbs in it as well?
I don't believe so. My understanding is that it is for use with LED products only. It's a great machine. Hope that helps.
Can this lamp be used to cure cnd shellac polish and smoothing gel?
This is LED nail lamp, so it can cure LED gel polish, like OPI, Gelish, Ink etc, generally CND should be cured with UV light but you should ask your polish seller to confirm it.
If you want an UV lamp, we also have 9W/36W/54W. Thanks. :)
I have a uv light and wonder what is the wattage difference for led lights if i\'m using opi gelcolor?
I am guessing the question might be about cure times, is this correct? If so, you will cut your times in half from how long they cured in the UV lamp. Most gel colors have UV and LED cure times listed on the back of the bottle.
Does it make your nails feel hot?
Only if you appt too much gel on the natural nail. Gel should be applied in thin layers for better overall coverage & wearibility
Can I use this lamp with regular polish and a uv gel top coat?
Hello! I have never tried this lamp with regular polish but yes, you can use it with the gel top.
Is it possible to buy just a new power cord?
Yes, you can just purchase our 48W LED Lamp Adapter on our website.
a lot of gel polishes say UV LED gel polish. Does this work in the violetilly led lamp?
Hi, this model is for LED gel polishes only and curing requirements vary based on gel polish brand. We suggest you to try out Pro48W LED/UV Nail Lamp , which can cure both LED and UV gel nail polish. Simply contact our customer service if you have any questions.