How To Use:
1. Purchase your desire eGift Card
2. Recieve your unique eGift Card code via email
3. Apply the eGift Card code when you check out
4. Submit the order and wait for your products.
5. If you want to buy a gift card for someone else, just forward the gift card email to the recipient.
Delivery Method: Digital Code Send by Email
Lasts Up To: Does Not Expire
Active Timeframe: Does Not Expire
Places Of Redemption: Melodysusie.com
What else you need to know:
- Gift Cards are not returnable after purchase (except as required by law). Gift Cards are subject to Terms and Conditions.
- A gift card holds a balance, which can be spent over more than one order.
- Gift card balances are applied to the total value of an order, which can include taxes and shipping.
- When making a purchase in our store, you can redeem the value of a gift card by entering its unique code* at checkout.
*This code isn't case sensitive.
- You can view and manage the status of each gift card in your Shopify admin.
- When you redeem a gift card, the checkout displays one of the following options:
If the balance available on the gift card is greater than or equal to the order total, then you can click Complete order.
If the balance available on the gift card is less than the order total, you are prompted to choose a second payment method for the balance before placing the order.
- If you want to buy a gift card for someone else, then you need to forward the gift card email to the recipient.
Terms And Conditions:
By using this eGift Card, you accept the following terms and conditions:
1. MelodySusie eGift Card
MelodySusie eGift Cards are only for products sold on our website at www.melodysusie.com. No fees of any kind will be charged against the unused balance of MelodySusie eGift Cards.
Redemption of MelodySusie eGift Cards is only applicable on our website www.melodysusie.com. It cannot be redeemed in other channels. The unredeemed value will not be converted to cash.
No refunds are permitted with respect to cards.
4. Lost or stolen eGift Card
If you suspect that someone has copied or stolen your MelodySusie eGift Cards, contact Customer Service immediately. MelodySusie eGift Cards will not be replaced if lost or stolen without the purchaser's confirmation email as proof of purchase. MelodySusie eGift Cards have cash value and should be safeguarded accordingly.
MelodySusie will not be liable for redeemed MelodySusie eGift Cards if they have been stolen. Please do not display your MelodySusie eGift Cards code online.
You may not use a MelodySusie eGift Cards to purchase other MelodySusie E-Gift Cards/Gift Cards.
MelodySusie eGift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, or redeemed for cash, except to the extent required by law. MelodySusie eGift Cards are void if they are reloaded, resold, transferred for value, or redeemed for cash. Unused MelodySusie eGift Cards may not be transferred.
6. Our Policies
7. Risk of loss
Ownership and risk of loss of MelodySusie eGift Cards pass to the purchaser as soon as we send our confirmation to the recipient. We are not responsible for lost or stolen MelodySusie eGift Cards. If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service.
8. Customer Service
If you need assistance with any aspect of your purchase, ownership, or use of your MelodySusie eGift Cards, please contact Customer Service. Please refer to your order number, or be ready to supply your email address.
9. Delivery information and requirements for MelodySusie eGift Cards purchasers
All orders and successful delivery of MelodySusie eGift Cards are subject to the approval of the purchaser's financial institution. Until the transaction is approved, your MelodySusie eGift Cards order may be canceled or delayed.
If the date on which you want a MelodySusie eGift Cards delivered has passed and the recipient has not received an email confirmation with the MelodySusie eGift Cards details, please contact Customer Service. Please refer to your order number, or be ready to supply your email address.
We are not responsible for MelodySusie eGift Cards that are undeliverable or not received due to your failure to enter an accurate email address for the recipient. Please check to make sure the email address of the recipient is correct and contact Customer Service if you suspect the recipient did not receive his/her MelodySusie eGift Cards.
10. Reasons for failed delivery
If you have confirmed the recipient's email address but the MelodySusie eGift Cards have not been viewed within a reasonable period after the requested delivery date, following is a list of the most common reasons why delivery may have failed:
- Spam filter blocked email or routed it to a bulk/spam folder.
- Recipient's firewall blocked the email.
- Email inbox has exceeded its size limit.
- Invalid email address.
If a spam filter is blocking our emails from getting to the recipient’s inbox, the email options/settings of the recipient will need to be modified so that our emails are not considered spam.
If you need further assistance, please contact Customer Service. Please refer to your order number, or be ready to supply your email address.
11. Limitation of liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, subject to applicable consumer protection provisions, MelodySusie will not be liable for claims or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with your purchase of the MelodySusie eGift Cards including damages arising out of changes to or termination of the MelodySusie eGift Cards program or as a result of you or your recipient redeeming and/or using the MelodySusie eGift Cards. This applies to all damages of any kind, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.