- HIGH EFFICIENCY: 36W Professional UV curing lamp is operated with four 9W UV light bulbs and one Extra Free bulb for replacement.(Gloves NOT included)
- SUPER COMPATIBLE with all kinds of UV gel polishes.
- QUICK DRYING: Powerful PL UVA cures your nails faster and safer with salon quality.
- EASY OPERATION: Only one I/O switch, one timer button, and one time selection switch (120-second, 180-second, indefinite).Quick, efficient curing allows you to easily achieve a variety of designs, from elegantly simple to simply elegant.
- 6 months quality warranty and 30 days money back policy. Free shipping over $69.
- Standard Shipping, 6-9 business days. Expedited Shipping, 3-5 business days.
- Violeteer Specification
- How to use Violeteer
- Color: White or Black
- Auto timer control: 120s, 180s, infinite
- Material: ABS
- Voltage: 110-120V
- 4*9W 365nm UV light tubes
How to use:
1. Apply your gel polish according to its usage instructions.
2. Use the appropriate auto-timed setting (per your gel polish's requirements). The lamp will automatically shut off after the listed time.
3. For best results, avoid moving your hand too much until curing is complete. Wearing anti-UV gloves or other protection is recommended.
4. Please note that curing requirements vary based on gel polish brand. The Violeteer is designed for UV gel polishes. It can also cure LED gels, though the time required may be longer. Ensure that your polish is compatible before purchase.
5. If gel polish is a bit tacky after drying, wipe your nails with a gentle cleanser. Enjoy beautiful, long-lasting gel color!
Trouble Shooting Steps:
1. The plastic piece is supposed to hold the lights in place in transit.
2. UV Bulbs are suggested to be replaced every 3-5 months for better performance.
3. Please tell the seller immediately if the bulbs were broken during the transportation.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
I found that this naildryer is much cheaper than other suppliers\' price on the market, they seem to be the same product? So confused, why?
Dear Lena, this is Laura from MelodySusie.
We should say that we are the manufacture, we design and produce all our nail dryers. So we can provide customers the same products but with lower price and higher quality, and also, with longer-term warranty.
What is the wavelength of the bulbs?
Thank you so much for your inquiry! This UV light emits 350-380nm wave length to cure UV gel polish which have 350-380nm photoinitiator.
Does this nail dryer need to replace the uv bulbs like other traditional uv lamps?
No need, but you can replace the bulbs if you'd like to.
Is using the gloves a must? Just wondering how I would do my toes if you had to use the gloves
No. I never used the gloves and I was able to do my toes just fine.
do this item dry the builder gel?
Yes it does
Does this item have a UL power certification?
Hi there, sorry that this 36w UV nail lamp doesn't have a UL power certificate, but it has CE and RoHS certificates. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks :)