•Advanced Design: Black Color - New Version: No base, More space, Easy for pedicures and manicures. White Color - A removable base for easy pedicures.
•180°Angled high-efficiency LED and UV bulbs cure virtually all gel polishes.
•Fast, Yet Safe: 4-preset time controls (15s, 30s, 60s, 90s Low Heat Mode), quickly dry your nails without overheating.
•A professional nail dryer perfect for home or salon use.
•Long Warranty: Please enjoy our 6-month, no-hassle warranty.
•US ONLY. Standard Shipping, 6-9 business days. Expedited Shipping, 3-5 business days.
- How to use Pro48W
How to use:1. Apply your gel polish according to its usage instructions.2. Use the appropriate auto-timed setting, or simply insert your hand/foot and the lamp will automatically activate.
3. As our nail lamp features a smart motion sensor, avoid removing your hand until curing is complete.
4. Please note that curing requirements vary based on gel polish brand. Ensure that your polish is compatible before purchase.
1. Ensure that your gel polish brand is compatible before purchasing.
2. Consult your gel polish bottle for curing instructions.
3. If gel polish is tacky after curing, wipe with an alcohol swab.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Can this cure both gel sculpture as well as the new poly gel?
Hi there, yes. This lamp is a pro LED&UV lamp which means it can cures both LED and UV gels. Unlike hard gel, PolyGel is not self-leveling, but stays where you place it; unlike acrylic, it doesn’t harden until it’s cured in an LED or UV lamp.
Do I have to buy a lamp adpter to use it if I live in canada?
Hi, our nail lamp is US plug with A/C adapter, we suggest you don’t need to purchase another lamp adapter to use.