• Cures LED gel polish that lasts up to 3 weeks
• 4 drying time settings (30/60/90 seconds, 30 minutes).
• Super Mini-sized with compact and ergonomic design
• Perfect for home use and travel
• No need to replace LEDs.
• Color Options:Black,White and Pink
• Standard Shipping, 6-9 business days. Expedited Shipping, 3-5 business days.
- Violetili Specification
- How to use Violetili
- Product Details:
- LED: 60pcs LED
- Adapter input: 110-240V
- Power: 12W
- N.W: 0.35kg
- Size: 18.4*15*9.5cm
- Color: Black
1. Apply your gel polish according to its usage instructions.
2. Use the appropriate auto-timed setting (per your gel polish’s requirements). The lamp will automatically shut off after the specified time.
3. For best results, avoid moving your hand too much until curing is complete.
4. Please note that curing requirements vary based on gel polish brand. The Violetili is for LED gel polishes only. Ensure that your polish is compatible before purchase.
5. If gel polish is a bit tacky after drying, wipe your nails with a gentle cleanser. Enjoy your beautiful, long-lasting gel color!
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Does it work well with IBD Gel Polish Colors and Top Coat?
As long as its uv/led it should work. I just used BMC brand and it works great! Although in the manual it suggest a cleanser, which i don't have even without it it turned out great! :-)
How about melodysusie uv shield glove? i think it works well with this lamp while the same brand, no?
Our MelodySusie UV Shield Gloves are made of 85% Nylon and 15% Spandex which can stretch to fit most hands! Very comfortable! Hope you can try it. And if you have any other inquiries, please feel free to contact us via email@example.com, we'll reply you within 24hours.
does this cure the base and color layers? It only cures the \"top it off\" coat dry, but all other layers are sticky. Is it suposed to be like this?
Base and colors are supposed to be sticky. You have to cure each coat of paint for 30 seconds. I cure darker colors for a full minute just to be sure. After you cure the "top it off" you clean your nails with rubbing alcohol and that will get rid of the sticky layer. It's not necessary to clean each coat, though. Just do it once at the end. Hope it helps.
How long is the power cord? Some of the reviews of the original model complained about it being only 3 ft...
That is correct. It is a short cord but that is not an issue for me as I place in on a counter top and plug it right in with cord length to spare.
Does this come with a fair warranty?
This comes with a 1 year warranty. My button on the lamp stopprd working and i contacted melody and the sent me a new one once I returned the old one.
Can you fit one entire hand in it? (all 5 finders at once Including thumb)
Yes, one whole hand fits in there at a time. But only one hand, and that is just fine since I cannot do the polish on one hand while the polish on the other is wet without smearing it. I wear a size 7 (or medium) glove but I think a larger hand would still fit.