- ✿48W Dual Light Source: Dry all kinds of gel nail polish quickly and efficiently, including LED/UV gel nail polish, acrylic polish, nail builder gel, dip powder, UV resin, OPI, CND Shellac, Gelish, Gellen.
- ✿Smart Low Heat Mode& Timer Setting: 15s, 30s, 60s 30s, 60s, 90s timer give you prefect nail art results with this UV LED nail lamp every time. Smart Painless 90s Low Heat Mode, power enhances gradually to avoid pain problems caused by curing gels.
- ✿Unique Look: The unique colorful Tribal Style Pattern on the surface of the oval nail lamp give you a happy mood during the manicure. LONGEST WARRANTY can reach to 12-month and Friendly Customer Service at any times.
- ✿Removable Base: Designed for hands and feet, manicures and pedicures, the removable base can be separated without tools, more convenient for toenail gel curing, easy cleaning.
- ✿Touch-Free Automatic Sensor: This smart nail lamp has a touch-free automatic sensor. Hands in, lamp on; hands out, lamp off. 30pcs LED light beads has a long life span. No worry about replacing light beads.
- For the US only.
- How to Use Our Nail Lamps
- Power: 48W ( Maximum )
- Input Voltage: 100-240V AC,50-60Hz
- Wavelength: 365-400nm
- Adapter Output: DC 30V 1.6A
- 30 Pcs LED UV light beads
- 4 Auto Timers Setting:15S, 30S, 60S and 90S
- 90S Low Heat Mode:During 90S, it can automatically adjust the temperature and go into painless mode, make your hands comfortable during the curing time.
Get Started Now
- 1 * LED/UV Nail Lamp
- 1 * US Adapter
- 1 * English User Manual
- Connect the DC adaptor to the lamp, then plug the adaptor into the appropriate power socket.
- Use the appropriate auto-timed setting (per your gel polish’s requirements) after apply gel polish, or simply insert your hand/foot and the lamp will automatically activate.
- Apply second layer if you want dark color, then dry for about 30 seconds under the led lamp.
- As our nail lamp features a smart motion sensor, avoid removing your hand until curing is complete. If gel polish is a bit tacky after drying, wipe your nails with a gentle cleanser.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.