- High power, low noise, low heat and low vibration with a high and adjustable up to 30,000 RPMs. It is an ideal electric nail file for both professional use in salon and beginner use at home
- Designed with 6 kinds of metal bits (also works with all kinds of 3/32” shank bits) and 6 sanding bands, which are used for grinding, carving, cutting, polishing for all nail arts as well as cuticle removal. It can works perfectly and smoothly on acrylic nails, artificial nails and natural nails.
- Handpiece comes with high-quality torque and twist lock system which make it easy to change nail drill bits. Turning the power off when changing drill bit to avoid the damage of too much power is highly recommended.
- This electric file has the F-Forward and R-Reverse buttons to change direction. Also perfect for left-hand use. It may pause 2 seconds to protect the motor when changing the options
- Six-month limited warranty and free replacement service. Note: we only have US version and ship to USA shipping address for this item only.
- Shine Specifications
- How to use Shine
- Specifications:Input Voltage Range: AC 100-240V/50-60Hz
Output Voltage: DC 12V/2A
Size: 4.75*3.15*2.48 inches
N.W: 1.38 lbs.
Drill Speed: 0-20,000rpm
Warranty: 6 months/unconditional when purchased from MelodySusie. Contact us for additional support if needed.
Six Interchangeable Drill Bits:
- 1xShine Nail Drill
- 1xPower Supply
- 6xDrill Bits
- 6xSanding Bands
- 1xUser Manual
1. Mandrel + sanding bands for surface work, shortening, and polish removal.2. Large barrel for surface work and shortening.3. Small barrel for surface work.4. Safety bit for cuticle work.5. Cone for under nails, cuticles, and sidewalls.6. Under the nail cleaner for safe under nail work.
How to use:
For basic use, follow these simple steps:
- Attach the drill bit firmly into the drill head and lock it in place.
- Connect the nail drill with the power supply in the "DC INPUT" hole.
- Connect the handpiece with the power control device in the "MOTOR" hole and press ON/OFF to turn on the machine.
- Rotate the circular speed controller to accelerate or decelerate.
- Change rotation direction of grinding drill bit on the sliding F/R button if needed.
- After polishing is finished, please rotate the spindle and take out the drill bit.
Handpiece and the power cord should be inserted tightly in the "Motor" and "DC iNPUT" hole.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
What is the tourqe rating on this?
Hi, this comes with high-quality torque and twist lock system. The RPM of MelodySusie Shine Nail Drill is 0-20000 and the speed can be controlled. It works perfectly and smoothly on acrylic nails, artificial nails, and natural nails.
Does it bring the bits? If so, how many in total?
It comes with a sanding band bit and 5 replacement as well as 5 metal buffing bits
Will this drill take gel polish off acrylic nails?
Yes it will with a carbide bit or the sanding bands, I use both. Have been very happy with this purchase. I wanted 30 rpm,but this 20 rpm handles my work perfectly, doesn't bog down taking down length so there is plenty of power. Great drill for the money!
What replacement sanding bands to purchase ?
There are six drill bits and six sanding bands comes with MelodySusie Shine Nail Drill. You can choose sanding bands that are the same size of the contained bands.
Did anyone have a hard time inserting the drill bit? It seems that the drill bits are too big
Hi There, this is a good question. The drill bits are standard bits made for the drill and it should fit well. Did you buy the drill from our website? And I will send you a video on inserting a drill bit : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khB_CY5uee8 . Sometimes if you did not change the bits correctly the drill will not run well. Let me know if you still have any other questions.
How many speeds does it have ?
This Shine Nail Drill is 20,000RPM.
My nail drill head came apart. Do you have a diagram of assembly?
Hi Sara, I will send you a video about the details of shine nail drill, link here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khB_CY5uee8 If you have any problems about the product, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do you insert the drill bit? The bits are to big.
This is Cassie from MelodySusie. I am here to help you today. ^_^
According to your desicription, it should be related to nail drill bits or handpiece.
1.Please check whether the nail drill bit is 3/32".
2.May I confirm whether you have released the handpiece. Turn black barrel clockwise (from “S” to “R”) until hearing a “click” sound to open the hole and release drill bit.
3.Would you mind taking a pic or video to show me the problem?
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Do you have to have a foot pedal to operate this machine?
Sorry, the shine electric nail drill doesn't have the foot pedal.
If you are looking for a foot pedal with a drill, you can choose one of below
Hope above be helpful.
Do I need to purchase a foot pedal to operate this machine or is this an optional feature if I want to add one. I would prefer a machine that I can operate without a foot pedal.
Yes, it's an optional feature for your choice to add one foot pedal or not.
Is the control box plug in or rechargeable? I don't want rechargeable!
It's not rechargeable.
The Shine Nail Drill needs to be connected to the power supply when it is used.
Will this work in Ireland ?
We currently have US,UK,EU,AU plug available,so if you are using one of them, it will work for you.
Thans and best wishes,