- Package Includes: 1 x nail drill 1 x 100 Pcs sanding bands 1 x 6 Pcs nail drill bits set 1 x Power Supply 1 x User Manual
- Multifunctional: Designed with 6 kinds of metal bits (also works with all kinds of 3/32” shank bits) and 6 sanding bands, which are used for grinding, carving, cutting, polishing for all nail arts as well as cuticle removal
- Adjustable Speed: 0-20,000RPM with a speed control button, which makes this electric nail file easier and safer to polish your nails. It is professional for both home and salon use
- Low Noise and Low Heat: This electric file is with a powerful yet quiet motor. Also, the smart heat dissipation can avoid overheating efficiently. (no more than 20 minutes of continuous use each time is recommended)
- Portable and Light: Compact and lightweight design make it easy to carry and portable to bring it out, you can so your nail artwork anytime anywhere.
- MelodySusie offers six-month limited warranty and free replacement service. 30 days money back policy and free shipping over $35.
- Gold colors are only available for the US.
- Sheen New Specification
- How to use Sheen
- Rated voltage: DC 5V
- Rated current: 0.65A
- No load speed: 18000-20000 rpm
- Load speed: 16000-17500 rpm
- 1 x nail drill
- 1 x 100 Pcs sanding bands
- 1 x 6 Pcs nail drill bits set
- 1 x Power Supply
- 1 x User Manual
How to use:
- Step 1: Plug in your chosen drill bit.
- Step 2: Connect the power cord with nail drill handpiece and the other end with the wall socket.
- Step 3: Control the Forward/OFF/Reverse button
- in the middle of the electrical cord to turn on/off or change rotation direction.
- Step 4: Control the SPEED SWITCH in the middle of the electrical cord to adjust speed.
1.Never unplug the DC USB power cable when the motor is still working.
2.The grinding head diameter cannot exceed 4x15mm.
3.Always unplug the appliance from the electrical outlet when not in use.
4.Do not attempt to repair the appliance. For repair service, please contact agents or authorized repair center directly to enjoy a fast, high-quality service.
5.If the power cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the maintenance department of the manufacturer.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Can different attachment?
Greetings from MelodySusie. Yes, this nail drill come with different attachment such as buffer, cuticle nipper and small brush as the picture shows. If you have any questions else, please feel free to contact us.
Hi if i was to buy more bits what size will i have to get? Thanks
Hi ,the size of the drill bit is 3/32'', which is standard size and you can buy them easily. Thanks
What are the rpm?
Thank you so much for your inquiry! The drill speed is 0-20000 rpm. Please notice that this this a revised version and it has better quality and it is much powerful.
where do you but replacement pieces(Barrel Carbide) from? How do you know which size to get?
Amazon, Ebay...etc. Standard Size is 3/32". I recommended getting the Gold Carbide Bits. As a professional nail tech, in my opinion they work much better than the diamond bits. However, if you are not familiar with using an e file, continue use with the diamond bits until then and they are much softer.
can it be used for acrylic nails?
Yes it can
Is it 220V compatible?
Yes! It does!
Input Voltage Range: 110V-240V 50/60Hz Output Voltage: DC12V 1A
What is the secret to inserting the bits. I am anxious to try this but can't secure the bit in the drill.
You just need to push in the drill bit and pull out when you're done. It seems to automatically grip it.
How can i register my product?
Thanks for your question.
For extending the warranty, you can find it on the link: https://www.melodysusie.com/account/register You can register for an account on our website. When our customers register for an account for our website, it means that they are our fans.
Have a good day^^
Is it safe for the natural nail or only for gel/acrylic/polygel nails?
Thanks for your question.
For beginners: If you need to remove the gel polish of natural nails, try to use the nail polish remover pads to avoid damage to the nail bed with the improper operation.
Have a good day!