- High-powered, low heat and low noise with a high and adjustable RPM, which can work smoothly without vibration. It is ideal for both professional use in salon and beginner use at home, providing you with an enjoyable manicure and pedicure experience
- Rechargeable and Portable: After a few hours charged, this nail drill can use without plugging in the outlet. With its compact size and light weight, it can be portable and packed into your bag, which is convenient for taking out with you.
- Designed with a high-quality handpiece and 6 kinds of metal bits (also works with all kinds of 3/32” shank bits) and 6 sanding band, it works great on both natural and artificial nail for grinding, carving, cutting, polishing
- This nail drill is easy to operate and has the F-Forward and R-Reverse buttons to change direction, which enables any right-handed or left-handed use. It may pause 2 seconds to protect motor when changing the options
- MelodySusie offers 6-month unlimited warranty from the purchase date. 30 days money back policy and free shipping service over $35 for USA.
- US ONLY. Standard Shipping, 6-9 business days. Expedited Shipping, 3-5 business days.
- Sharpe Specification
- How to use Sharpe
- Input: AC 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz
- Output: DC 17V
- Charging time:1.5 hours
- Use time: 6-8 hours
- Speed: 0-25,000 RPM (adjustable)
- Warranty: 6 months/unconditional when purchased from MelodySusie. Contact us for additional support if needed.
- Note: It takes 8 hours to charge the device fully for the first time and 2 hours each subsequent time.
- 1xSharpe Nail Drill
- 1xPower Control Device
- 1xPower Supply
- 6xDrill Bits
- 6xSanding Bands
- 1xNail Buffer
- 1xCuticle Nipper
- 1xUser Manual
How to use Sharpe:
- Attach the drill bit firmly into the drill head and lock it in place.
- Connect the nail drill device with the power supply in the "DC INPUT" hole.
- Connect the Nail Drill with the power control device in the "MOTOR" hole and press the ON/OFF button to turn on the machine.
- Rotate the circular speed controller on the power control device to accelerate or decelerate.
- Change the rotation direction of the grinding drill bit on the sliding F/R button if needed.
- After the polishing is finished, please turn off the machine and take out the drill bit.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
It can be polished Acrylic？
It can polish both acrylic and gel nails. There are six different drill bits and six sanding bands. It can be used for carving, engraving, grinding, sharpening, sanding, polishing and drilling etc.
How do I release the drill bit? I turn the ring clockwise and the chuck release does not open to release the existing stud bit.
he steps on how to replace drill bits are as follows:
1. Turn central barrel clockwise until hearing a “click” sound to release drill bit.
2. Remove current bit and insert desired bit.
3. Turn central barrel counterclockwise until hearing a “click” sound to lock drill bit in place.
If you still have any problem, feel free to contact us via email@example.com. We can send you a video tutorial.
what is the RPM for this device?
Hi, the RPM is 0-25000. The speed is also adjustable.
Is this good for beginners?
This Nail Drill is good for both beginner and professional. Ideal for both salon and home use. There are two rotate directions and the speed can be controlled. It is also easy to operate.