- Updated Version: It is a new version for MelodySusie Sharpe Rechargeable Nail Drill, which is 0-35,000 RPMs now.
- High-powered, low heat and low noise with a high and adjustable RPMs, which can work smoothly without vibration. It is an ideal electro file for both professional use in salon and beginner use at home.
- Rechargeable Battery and Portable: After a few hours charged, this nail drill can use without plugging in the outlet. With its compact size and light weight, it can be portable and packed into your bag, which is convenient for taking out with you.
- Designed with an upgraded high-quality handpiece and 6 kinds of metal bits (also works with all kinds of 3/32” shank bits) and 6 sanding band, it works great on both natural and artificial nail for grinding, carving, cutting, polishing
- This electric nail file is easy to operate and has the F-Forward and R-Reverse buttons to change direction, which enables any right-handed or left-handed use. It may pause 2 seconds to protect motor when changing the options
- MelodySusie offers six-month limited warranty and free replacement service. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any problem or concerns, we will gladly to get back to you and assist.
- MelodySusie offers 6-month unlimited warranty from the purchase date.
- US ONLY.
- Sharpe Specification
- How to use Sharpe
Input: AC 100-240V ~50/60Hz
Output Voltage: DC17V
Speed: 0-35,000 RPM (adjustable)
Charging Time: 1.5 hours
Use Time: 6-8 hours
Handpiece Weight: 6.5oz
Six interchangeable bits:
- Safety bit for cuticle work. Polish nail side edge.
- Needle Head: Polish nail edge.
- Cone for under nails, cuticles, and sidewalls.
- Small barrel for surface work.
- Large barrel for surface work and shortening.
- Mandrel + sanding bands for surface work, shortening, and removal.
1 x Electric Nail Drill
1 x Power Control Device
1 x Power Supply
1 x Drill Bits Set
1 x User Manual
How to charge nail drill?
1.When under 1/3 battery capacity, the display will read blank.
2.Take out the adapter and connect it to the power control device in the “DC INPUT” hole.
3.Connect the power supply with adapter and insert the main plug into a wall socket
4.Move the switch of the adapter to the "▬"position to begin charging.
It takes 8 hours to charge the device fully for the first time and 1.5-2 hours each subsequent time.
Alternatively, you can utilize the included power supply to use without charging.
The display light will show one green dot for every 1/3 charge capacity but remember that the light will only on when nail drill power is turned on.
How to replace a drill bit?
- Turn central barrel clockwise until hearing a "click" sound to open the hole on the drill head.
- Remove current bit and insert desired bit.
- Turn central barrel counterclockwise until hearing "click" sound to lock drill bit in place.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
It can be polished Acrylic？
It can polish both acrylic and gel nails. There are six different drill bits and six sanding bands. It can be used for carving, engraving, grinding, sharpening, sanding, polishing and drilling etc.
How do I release the drill bit? I turn the ring clockwise and the chuck release does not open to release the existing stud bit.
he steps on how to replace drill bits are as follows:
1. Turn central barrel clockwise until hearing a “click” sound to release drill bit.
2. Remove current bit and insert desired bit.
3. Turn central barrel counterclockwise until hearing a “click” sound to lock drill bit in place.
If you still have any problem, feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We can send you a video tutorial.
Is this good for beginners?
This Nail Drill is good for both beginner and professional. Ideal for both salon and home use. There are two rotate directions and the speed can be controlled. It is also easy to operate.