- Cure All Kinds of Nail Gels: All light beads adopt dual optical wavelength (365nm+405nm), makes it works with all UV gel nail polish and LED gel nail polish. (Please make sure the gel nail polish is compatible with the nail lamp before purchase.) No need to worry about changing bulbs.
- Fast & Comfortable: It is low wattage but quick-drying which can shorten your curing time by 30% and prevent overheat than other mini dryers. Quick and quiet, no need any fans!
- Portable & Lightweight: Mini portable size nail dryer has micro USB port and USB line prefect for your home, office, school, travel use. You can use it with your computer, power bank or 4 pieces AA battery (battery not includes).
- Timer Setting & Automatic Sensor: Press the button then it will work for curing 90 seconds. Hands in, lamp on; hands out, lamp off. It is very easy to use even for nail art beginner. This safe and reliable LED Gel Polish Nail Lamp cures LED gel polish in 45 seconds, UV gel nail polish in about 90 seconds.
- 6w LED/UV Nail Lamp Specification
USB Operated - 5V, 12A USB:
- Mini portable size nail dryer has micro USB port and USB line prefect for your home, office, school, travel use.
- USB line is included in the package which is 1 meter long to meet your need.
Batteries Operated - 4*AA Batteries:
- When you use battery to operate the nail dryer, please use brand new battery. If the battery’s voltage is lower than 4V, the nail dryer will stop working, you need change battery for it.
- If you stop using the nail lamp for long time, please remove the battery from it to extend battery’s life.(Batteries not included)
Mini Portable Size:
- The nail lamp’ size is 13.3*10.4*5.9 cm (5.3*4.1*2.3 in).
- Please checks if the size fits your hand.
- Input: USB: 5 V, 12 A AA battery: 6 V
- Size: 13.3*10.4*5.9 cm (5.3*4.1*2.3 in)
- Color: Black Marble Material: ABS
- Package Includes:
- 1 * Nail Lamp
- 1 * USB Cable
- 1 * User Manual
- 1 * Welcome Card
- We recommend you to cure your thumb firstly, then cure your left 4 fingernails.
- It is completely normal for gel polish to remain slightly sticky after curing.
- Simply wipe off the residue with an alcohol cleanser (nail polish remover works fine) for a dry and smooth finish.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Does this work to cure polygel nails?
Thanks for your question.
Yes, it can work to cure polygel nails. But it will need more time with low power.
Hope this answers your question for you.
Have a good day!