Party season is here, and so is our new MelodySusie Party Queen 1-Step Nail Gel! Six vibrant and gorgeous colors fit for a queen. Carefully chosen from thousands of popular shades, or nail gels go great with dancing shoes, party hats, and favorite dresses. When used with one of our bestselling nail drying lamps, you can achieve salon-quality color from the comfort of your castle. Paint like a pro, party like a queen!
- (Only For US Address)6 gorgeous, party-ready gel colors.
- Non-toxic; 5-free and cruelty-free.
- Won’t damage nails; minimal odor.
- Long lasting gel polish, won’t chip for up to 14 days!
- Easy to remove, soaks off completely in only 10-15 minutes.
- Cures quickly under an LED lamp for 30 seconds or a UV lamp for 2 minutes.
- Standard Shipping, 6-9 business days. Expedited Shipping, 3-5 business days.
- About Party Queen Colors
- How to use Party Queen
Six Stunning Colors Fit for a Queen:
Champagne Rose - Elegant and timeless, Champagne Rose brings out the socialite within, regardless of whether you’re mingling at an exclusive gala or drudging through another day at work. Subtle, sophisticated, and gorgeous.
Flaming Red - For a dose of excitement and passion, try Flaming Red. It can be used to compliment an already vibrant outfit, or as a bold and eye-catching contrast to an otherwise tame ensemble.
Airy Blue - Add a touch of winter to any season with Airy Blue, declared one of the most popular colors of 2016 by the Pantone Color Institute. Evocative of snow, crystal, and smooth ice, Airy Blue is stark and serene without being frigid.
Spicy Mustard - Put a little pep in your step with this unique yellow. Tangy, zesty, and playful, this quirky color reminds us that it’s never a bad time to have a little fun.
Wine Purple - Bring the party wherever you go with this deep, rich purple. Painting your nails with this one turns a fashion accent into a fashion statement.
How to use:1. Clean and trim nails as needed for effective gel adhesion.
2. Apply a thin layer and cure under an LED or UV nail drying lamp.
3. Base/top coat are optional. Apply extra gel layers for a darker color.
4. If nails feel tacky, wipe with alcohol or a gentle cleanser after curing.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Does this polish cure under an led dryer or a uv dryer?
Hi yes it does very quick too love how beautiful these are... hope you get them...
How much coats do you need to apply for a perfect color?
It depends on how opaque the color is, it varies somewhat because some are a little lighter than others. I use 2 coats for most of them and have to use 3 for a couple of the others.