MelodySusie Wigs - New Wigs, New Feelings, New You!
- Black or Dark Brown
- High quality: Made of imported South Korea lustrous synthetic fiber, which is very suitable for long term use.
- Adjustable size: There are two adjustment straps inside the wig, which can be intertwined to a fixed position to suit different head sizes.
- Daily & Cosplay Use: Very stylish design with natural pretty looking and soft touch. You can wear it to parties or for daily use.
- MS503 Specifications
- How to use MS503
- Product Details:
- Color: Dark Brown
- Front: 23cm, Back: 80cm, Cap Size: Average
- Wig Material: Imported from Kanekalon, Japan
- 1 * MelodySusie wig
- 1 * MelodySusie wig cap
- 1 * MelodySusie wig comb
Lifelike wigs are equipped with a built-in wig cap and adjustable head straps, so you can size them perfectly according to your needs. Simply move the hooks from the outer edges towards the center of the back strap to tighten the inner cap.
What should I avoid?
- Do not use heated styling tools such as curling irons, flat irons or hot rollers on your wig.
- Do not brush your wig when wet.
Pro48W New LED/UV Nail Lamp Specification
Specification Material: ABS Input Voltage: 100-240V Product Dimensions: 8.66 x 8.11 x 3.94 inches; 1.22 pounds (With the removable base) Package: 1 x MelodySusie Pro48W Nail Lamp 1 x User Manual 1 x Power Adapter
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
I don\'t have a \"huge\" head but my head is kinda large. Will this work for me?
Absolutely. I just finished chemo so I have no hair and was worried it would be too big. It's the same size as the high priced wigs I have purchased. It's a steal for the price it is. The bottom is kind of curly too and the curls totally hold even with lots of wear.
can i use a regular brush
I would not use a regular brush. I tried using one on another wig of mine, and it only made things worse. But if that is all you have to use, be VERY careful and make sure you brush from the bottom to the top. I have 2 wig brushes that work fantastic! Hope this review is good ; - ;
Could you pull this into a ponytail?
Yes. I've worn it in a ponytail in the back and to the side. The length makes it very heavy, though, so it has to be a low ponytail or the wig slides from the weight of it. There are some little wispy hairs at the back of the cap that are supposed to make it look more natural if you wear it up.
i can shampoo this with warm water right? i mean im know it is synthetic..i wont hurt it right? since its straight and not curly
Yeah, just make sure it's lukewarm. If you were to order it, the back of the box will have instructions on how to care for it after use.