- High quality: Made of imported South Korea lustrous synthetic fiber, which is very suitable for long term use.
- Adjustable size: There are two adjustment straps inside the wig, which can be intertwined to a fixed position to suit different head sizes.
- Daily & Cosplay Use: Very stylish design with natural pretty looking and soft touch. You can wear it to parties or for daily use.
- Package included: 1x MelodySusie wig + 1x MelodySusie wig comb + 1x MelodySusie wig cap.
- MS718 Specification
- How to use MS718
MelodySusie wig adopted 100% Matt high temperature fiber from South Korea, which is often known as Japanese silk. It is the best fiber material for wig. Its physical properties, appearance, color and texture are highly similar to real hair, look just like real hair.
- Color: Black
- Front: 20cm, Back: 30cm, Cap Size: Average
- Wig Material: Imported from Kanekalon, Japan
- 1 * MelodySusie wig
- 1 * MelodySusie wig cap
- 1 * MelodySusie wig comb
How to use:LyfeLike wigs are equipped with a built-in wig cap and adjustable head straps, so you can size them perfectly according to your needs. Simply move the hooks from the outer edges towards the center of the back strap to tighten the inner cap.What should I avoid?1) Do not use heated styling tools such as curling irons, flat irons or hot rollers on your wig.
2) Do not brush your wig when wet.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
I want to wear it in high pigtails. Will it still look good?
You would really have to work with it yourself to see if it will look good the way you want it.
Every wig is different, but you may be able to use it that way.
If I pull this wig up into a bun or ponytail will it look good? Like will the fake scalp part show and make it obvious that it is a wig?
If you put it in a lose ponytail or bun I think it will be fine. I put mine in a lose braid and it looked really cute and the fake scalp did not show.
Could an average man use this for drag or would the head be too small?
It’s pretty tight on me, gave me a headache after a couple of hours. I wear a large helmet if that’s any help
Do I need to wear a cap under the wig? If so do I need to buy one separately?
It comes with a wig cap, and yes I recommend using one.
Is this wig dyeable? Specifically, I use semi-permanent hair dye, but does it hold any dye, in general?
Dear customer, we don't suggest to dye the wig in order to keep it well. If you have any questions, please kindly let us know.