MelodySusie wig adopted 100% Matt high temperature fiber from South Korea, which is often known as Japanese silk. It is the best fiber material for wig. Its physical properties, appearance, color and texture are highly similar to real hair, look just like real hair.
- Unique and stylish long hair wig looks like your real hair, natural pretty and feminine
- The color brightens your skin and makes you fashionable and charming
- These wigs are made of soft thick lustrous Kanekalon which are durable enough for long term use
- Easy to clean and take care
- Item also includes a MelodySusie wig cap to help you wear the wig and create a neat looking
- MS712 Specifications
- How to use MS712
- Product Details:
- Color: Black
- Front: 30cm, Back: 85cm, Cap Size: Average
- Wig Material: Imported from Kanekalon, Japan
- 1 * MelodySusie wig
- 1 * MelodySusie wig cap
- 1 * MelodySusie wig comb
How to use-lifelike wigs are equipped with a built-in wig cap and adjustable head straps, so you can size them perfectly according to your needs. Simply move the hooks from the outer edges towards the center of the back strap to tighten the inner cap.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Could you dye this hair ?
No, it isn't human hair. You shouldn't do anything with it other than gently comb it.
Can you use hot tools on this wig ?
No marissa..you cant use hot tools on this wig. Its highly synthetic and would burn or tangle..I tried a sraightener at the tips and had to cut it off. Use revlon cleanser, conditioner and finishing spray for synthetic hairs for this and all synthetic hairs
Can I cut the wig? Can I style it?
you can style it, and cut it if you have to. i had to with mine, as it was tangles upon arrival. just be careful as to what products you use as it is synthetic.
What is the best way to untangle this? And what is the best way to wash it? I\'ve had extensions before but not a full wig.
Use a wig comb or brush works great