- Powerful and Ease-of-use: High-speed, low vibration, low noise and smooth operation with variable speed control (0-30,000 RPM ). It is great for grinding, cutting, carving, removing gel polish and cuticles for natural nails, acrylic nails and gel nails.
- Lightweight and Low Heat Handpiece: Made of high-quality aluminum alloy, suitable for both professional use in salon and beginner use at home. (works with all kinds of 3/32” shank bits) It comes with the twists lock system which lets you easily change the bit.
- Top-notch Appearance Design: It comes with the compact small controller and the handpiece fits in the center of the drill. Saving space on your desk. Bit holders on it let you can have your favorite pieces right there at your convenience.
- Foot Pedal and Two Rotation Direction: “Hand” mode and “Foot” mode for you to choose and better meet your requirement. This electric file is equipped with the F-Forward and R-Reverse buttons to change the direction of the rotating bit, which enables any right-handed or left-handed use.
- Quality Guarantee and Warranty: CE Certificate, good quality adapter meets UL standard, making it more safe and durable use. MelodySusie offers a 6-month warranty from the purchase date. If encounter any problem while using our nail drill, kindly contact us at first.
- Input voltage range: 100-240V/50-60Hz 0.6A
Output voltage: 24.0V 1.0A
1 x Electric Nail Drill
1 x Power Supply
1 x Foot Pedal
1 x User Manual
6 x Drill Bits
6 x Sanding Bands
Scarlet is a corded model, which typically works best for full manicures. You’ll get more power from it and you’ll never have to worry about it running out of power in the middle of a manicure. When you step on the pedal, the handpiece will stop to rotate. When you don't step on it, the handpiece will rotate.
MelodySusie Scarlet Nail Drill
——Looking for a high-quality electric nail drill?
MelodySusie Scarlet Nail Drill File comes with a foot pedal in 30000 RPM that allows you to "bring your beauty salon home" and do your own manicures like a pro. Functional, versatile, and quiet, it's an essential tool for nail-care veterans and newcomers alike.
Scarlet is a corded model, which typically works best for full manicures. You’ll get more power from it and you’ll never have to worry about it running out of power in the middle of a manicure.
It works much more quickly than a standard nail file, which is why it’s an especially important tool for nail art work. It also works well for fixing cracks in acrylics, removing lifted acrylics, filing nails before applying gel or acrylic nails, buffing natural nails, fixing cuticles, and smoothing calluses or hardened skin on your hands and feet.
- MelodySusie Scarlet Nail Drill
Variable Speed Control——30000RPM
The Speed control knob stands for RPM, which is reasonable and accurate. Scarlet offers multiple speed settings to allow you to customize the power for each task. Get one Scarlet, Do all your nail work.
0-15,000 RPM: allows you to use the drill mainly on natural nails.
15,000-25,000 allows you to use it for acrylic nails or both natural and acrylic nails.
25,000-30,000 allows you to do the more professional nail art work.
Humanized Design (hand and foot working mode)
It is equipped with a pedal, which allows you to control the drill with your foot. You can easily turn the drill on and off with the foot pedal. When you step on the pedal, the handpiece will stop to rotate. When you don't step on it, the handpiece will rotate.
Input voltage range: 100-240V/50-60Hz 0.6A
Output voltage: 24.0V 1.0A Power: 24W Dimension:4.72*3.58*3.62
Two Direction to Choose
To control the direction that the drill spins by pressing the F&R button.
This feature makes it easier for both right- and left-handed people to use the drill, and it’s extremely handy when you’re doing manicures on other people.
It may pause 2 seconds to protect the motor when changing the options.
* When connecting the handpiece, please align with the " ↓ " of the handpiece connector and the " ↓ " of the Handpiece jack correctly.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.