• Black or White
• Lightweight and powerful; cures in half the time of average 6W nail lamps.
• Eliminates noise by keeping cool without a fan.
• Easy to use, with only a single button and a built-in timer of 45 to 60 seconds.
• Miniature, compact design is portable and perfect for travel.
• 6-month, no-hassle limited warranty.
• Standard Shipping, 6-9 business days. Expedited Shipping, 3-5 business days.
- Violetilac Specifications
- How to use Violetilac
- Product Details:
- Input:100-240V AC 50/60HZ
- Opening size: Width 9.5/3.7cm Height3.8/1.5cm
- 1 * MelodySusie Violetilac MINI 6W LED Lamp Nail Dryer
- 1 * Power Supply
- 1 * User Manual
- How to use:
- Apply your gel polish according to its usage instructions.
- Press the ON/OFF button until lamp turns on. Use the appropriate auto-timed setting (per your gel polish’s requirements). The lamp will automatically shut off after the listed time.
- Please note that curing requirements vary based on gel polish brand. The Aurora is for LED gel polishes only.
- If gel polish is a bit tacky after drying, wipe your nails with a gentle cleanser. Enjoy your beautiful, long-lasting gel color!
Please Note Before You Purchase:
- Please make sure your gel polish works with this product. If not compatible, gel will not get dried and might start peeling and cracking. This product works for all brands of LED gel polishes.
- It is normal for gel polish to remain slightly sticky after curing. Simply wipe off the residue with cleanser to get a dryer and smoother surface.
- The opening width is approx. 9.5/3.74cm. Please checks if the size fits your hand.
- Press the on/off button until the LED light turns on. Generally it takes around 1 to 3 seconds.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Can it be used for regular polish or just for gel?
Have only used with gel. One would think it should set regular polish. Buy the gloves for your protection and contact company to see usage.
How long does it take to dry the gel nail polish?
It cures with the light, so 1 1/2 - 2 minutes. BUT...it will still feel sticky so you have to put a little rubbing alcohol on a tissue or pad, and wipe your nails. That should do the trick! My daughter is a nail tech so she teaches me!
Can it be used with OPI soak off gel?
Yes. Normally cures in 30 seconds give or take.
can you fit your hand including thumb in unit?
The unit is wide enough, but not deep enough. However I haven't had any issues having to do my thumb separately. It is a great LED light!
Can anyone tell me if it works with both 110v AND 240V?????????????
I'm not sure if you're talking about voltage for UV lights. If you are then the answer would be no because this one doesn't require UV. It's an LED light that's already built in & doesn't need bulbs to change out or anything. I've had mine for a year now and it's still working really well. I love it & I want to but another one so I can do both hands at once. I hope this was helpful for you.
Can it be used with Sally Hansen gel nail polish?
Yes! I've found it to work with any gel polish.