To help you have a smooth experience using your MelodySusie Nail Drill. Here are some tips for you.
3 Steps for replacing nail drill bits:
When you receive the nail drill, the hole on the drill is locked.
1. Turn black barrel clockwise (from “S” to “R”) until hearing a “click” sound to open the hole and release drill bit.
2. Remove current bit and insert desired bit.
3. Turn black barrel counterclockwise (from “R” to “S”) until hearing a “click” sound to lock drill bit in place.
Then your nail drill is ready to use.
How to extend the lifespan of handpiece?
1. Never remove the black barrel during operation.
2. Turn the power off when changing drill bit to avoid the damage of too much power.
3.After finishing manicure work, we recommend removing any dust on the handpiece to prevent pollution of the motor inside.