A material used as an overlay for nails is the gel-based polymer resin which is cured under LED or ultraviolet light. Just apply the gel polish over each nail using the manicure brush and place the hands under the curing light until it sets. Then apply the topcoat and allow it to dry for a sharper finish.
The MelodySusie nail drill is an all-in-one nail maintenance device that allows you to “bring your beauty salon home” and do your own manicures. Functional, versatile, and easy-to-use, it's an essential tool for nail-care veterans and newcomers alike.
- Multifunctional: Designed with 6 kinds of metal bits (also works with all kinds of 3/32” shank bits) and 6 sanding bands, which are used for grinding, carving, cutting, polishing for all nail arts as well as cuticle removal.
- Adjustable Speed: 0-20,000RPM with a speed control button, which makes this electric nail file easier and safer to polish your nails.
- Low Noise and Low Heat: This electro file is with a powerful yet quiet motor. Also, the smart heat dissipation can avoid overheating efficiently. (no more than 20 minutes of continuous use each time is recommended)
- Portable and Light: Compact and lightweight design make it easy to carry and portable to bring it out, you can so your nail art work anytime anywhere.
- Easy to Use: It is professional for both home and salon use. Just need to connect the power cord with it to start working.
How to Remove Gel Polish with SHEEN
Be sure to be extra careful when removing them yourself, so you don’t cause any damage to your nails.
what're its key reatures?
(1) 0-20,000 RPM continuously variable speed switching.
(2) Forward /reverse directions, pause 2 seconds to protect the motor. It is also suitable for left-hand.
(3) Low heat, low noise, low vibration, and portable compact. You can easily use the nail drill and change the nail drill bit.
(4) Designed with 6 kinds of metal bits (also works with all kinds of 3/32” shank bits) and 6 sanding bands.
For basic use, follow these simple steps
Step 1: Plug in your chosen drill bit.
Step 2: Connect the power cord with nail drill handpiece and the other end with the wall socket.
Step 3: Control the Forward/ OFF / Reverse button in the middle of the cord to turn on/off or change the rotation direction.
Step 4: Control the SPEED SWITCH in the middle of the cord to adjust speed.
It features six interchangeable bits
1. Needle Head: Polish nail edge.
2. Safety bit for cuticle work. Polish nail side edge.
3. Cone for under nails, cuticles, and sidewalls.
4. Small barrel for surface work. 5. Large barrel for surface work and shortening.
6. Mandrel + sanding bands for surface work, shortening, and removal.
Reviews From Cutomers
Creative Nail Art Design Recommendation
We will share some good-looking and popular nail design designs on Pinterest every day. Of course, some of them will be difficult and need skilled skills. Please practice step by step.