•Color Options:Black ,White, Silver
• High-efficiency LED bulbs cure all brands of LED gel polish.
• Lightweight and portable with a compact, sleek design.
• Wide opening to fit entire hand.
• LEDs have 30,000+-hour lifespan and never need replacing.
• 3 pre-set time settings (15/30/60 seconds).
• Ideal for both personal and professional salon use.
• Standard Shipping, 6-9 business days. Expedited Shipping, 3-5 business days.
- Violetiel Specifications
- How to use Violetiel
- Product Details:
- Color: black
- Power: 24W
- Input: 110V-240V 50/60Hz
- Output: DC-12V 2.5A
- LED: 12 PCS LED
- N.W: 0.4KG
- Size: 20.5*20*7.5cm
- Delay time: 15s/30s/60s
Please Note Before You Purchase:
1. Please make sure your gel polish works with this product. If not compatible, gel will not get dried and might start peeling and cracking. This product works for the following LED gel polish brands: Harmony Gelish Soak Off Series, Gelish MINI System , OPI Gelcolor Nail Polish, Orly Gel FX, Red Carpet Led Gel Polish, Gelicious GEL Nail Polish, Any LED GEL Polish etc
2. It is normal for gel polish to remain slightly sticky after curing.Simply wipe off the residue with cleanser to get a dryer and smoother surface.
* Only buy it from MelodySusie to get authentic quality product and to qualify for full after-sale service.
How to use:1. Apply your gel polish according to its usage instructions.2. Use the appropriate auto-timed setting (per your gel polish’s requirements). The lamp will automatically shut off after the listed time.3. For best results, avoid moving your hand too much until curing is complete.4. Please note that curing requirements vary based on gel polish brand. The Violetiel is for LED gel polishes only. Ensure that your polish is compatible before purchase.5. If gel polish is a bit tacky after drying, wipe your nails with a gentle cleanser. Enjoy your beautiful, long-lasting gel color!
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Does this work well with opi gel polish?
It works great :)
Does this produce any heat? i know some led models does not produce heat and will not tan or harm hands.
I have not felt any heat and works fine for me at home. It is far from the commercial type having to keep my nails longer than the salon but I am satisfied for the price. Just don't put on a thick amount of nail polish and expect it to be rock solid after one session.
Does it work with Solo one step gel polish?
I have found that it only works best with any gel nail polishes tgat specifically state on the bottle that uv/led light needed.
What are the dimensions of the mouth?
Not exactly sure of actual inches but I've used it on clients with large hands. It's big enough to accommodate them as well as a foot.
Does it have a removable base to do pedicures?
Hi there, this lamp does not have a removeable base. If you want a removable one, I would recommend you this pro22 LED&UV lamp ,which can cure both LED&UV gels with a removeable base to do pedicure. https://www.melodysusie.com/collections/pro-led-uv-nail-lamp/products/pro22w-smart-uv-led-nail-dryer Let me know if you have any other question :)