• （Only for US address） Cure both LED and UV gel nail polish with this Pro Lamp including both LED and UV curing beads.
• 3 pre-set time settings (15/30/60 seconds).
• Automatic motion sensor shuts the lamp off when hand is removed.
• Detachable bottom allows for easy pedicures.
• Ideal nail dryer for both personal home use and salon use.
• 6-month, no-hassle limited warranty.
• US ONLY.
NOTE: In addition, as we are changing the LOGO and VI of our brand, the package and logo of the product you received may differ from the pictures. Please don’t worry, the only difference between the old version and the new version of the item is just the LOGO. They are the same in terms of functional use.
- Pro48WS Specifications
- How to use PRO48WS
- Color: White
- Power: 48W
- Input: 100V-240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Output: DC-12V 4A
- LED: 18PCS LED
- N.W: 3.15lb
- Size: 10.43x8.70x5.50in
1. Apply your gel polish according to its usage instructions.
2. Use the appropriate auto-timed setting (per your gel polish’s requirements), or simply insert your hand/foot and the lamp will automatically activate.
3. As our nail lamp features a smart motion sensor, avoid removing your hand until curing is complete.
4. Please note that drying lamp requirements vary based on gel polish brand. Ensure that your polish is compatible before purchase.
5. If your gel polish is a bit tacky after drying, merely wipe your nail with a cleanser.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Can you do your toe nails under the lamp?
As this nail dryer is designed with a detachable bottom. You can take off the bottom and cure your gel toe nails very easy.
May I use acrylic extention nails that have the gel polish on them with this product?
Greetings from MelodySusie. Yes, this nail lamp can cure both led and uv gel nail polish on your natural nails or acrylic extention nails well. Any questions else, please feel free to contact me.
Dear melody susie, do these units cure the new gelish polygel ?? thank you, kb h
Yes. It does and it does it well.
Does it have a fan? Does it work for regular nail polish?
No it does not dry regular polish. Its an LED/UV lamp for Led and UV gel polish. It has a fan inside but it does not blow down on the nails, it helps draw out the heat.
How far in does the hand need to be placed in order for the sensor to activate? Will it activate if only one finger is placed near the front bulbs?
Sensors are in the front so yes should work without putting yur whole hand in.
Would this fit the thumb and all fingers? what\'s the difference between the 24w?
Yes! All fingers fit under this at once. This lamp lights up and starts working with the automatic sensor design and the automatic timing is 30s, if you want, you can change it by yourself.
Hello, I would like to know if this lamp also dries CND SHELLAC semi-permanent polish?
Hi yes! This lamp is smart LED&UV lamp which means it can cure both LED and UV gels. CND SHELLAC semi-permanent polish can be cured under LED lights so it won't be a problem. Hope it helps.
Hi what is the main difference between the pro48w smart UV/LED nail dryer ($79.99) and the pro48w LED UV nail lamp ($46.99)? Hope to hear soon as I’m planning to buy one asap. Thanks
Hi there , good question! First of all, they are made of different materials, the pro smart one is made of metallic materials & ABS but another one is more like ABS. Secondly, the bead structure is not the same. If you watched the video on the page you will find the pro smart one has a special beads design which cures gels faster！ Also, there is a fan inside which helps cooling. While the pro48w($46.99) has a low heat mode in case. Both of them are good for home or salon use.Let me know if you haver any other question :)
Is there a way you can set the light to stay on as long as you need and you can shut it off manually
Hi this lamp has a automatic sensor which means as long as you place your hand or foot in, the lamp will light up and cure automatically. So there is no need to worry that you have to set the ight each time when do manicure. Otherwise you can choose any buttons above like 15/30/60 seconds to set the light time. Hope it helps. Let me know if you still have any questions :)
Does it come with the cable to plug in?
Dear customer, this model will come with the cable in package. If you have questions, please simply contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.