• High-efficiency LED bulbs cure most brand of gel polish.
• 3 preset time controls (30s, 60s, 90s), quickly dry your nails.
• Cool unique design provides you a refreshing and different experience.
• Professional-grade nail dryer, ideal for both personal home and salon use.
• Standard Shipping, 6-9 business days. Expedited Shipping, 3-5 business days.
- Pro12W Smart Specifications
- How to use
Includes Violetair Pro12W nail lamp, A/C adapter, full instructions, and a welcome card, all lovingly packed in an elegant black box. Just add your favorite LED gel polish and you have everything you need to start doing your own manicures at home. Welcome to the home nail care revolution! Note: please ensure your gel polish is compatible before purchase.
- Weight: 0.88 lbs.
- Size: 10.4x8.6x5.5 inches (LxWxH)
- Input: 100V-240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Output: DC-12V 1A
- LED&UV Beads: 12PCS
Warranty: 6 months/unconditional when purchased from MelodySusie. Contact us for additional support if needed.
- How to Use Our Nail Lamps
1. Apply your gel polish according to its usage instructions.
2. Use the appropriate auto-timed setting (per your gel polish’s requirements). The lamp will automatically shut off after the specified time.
3. As our nail lamp features a smart motion sensor, avoid moving your hand too much until curing is complete.
4. Please note that curing requirements vary based on gel polish brand. Ensure that your polish is compatible before purchase.
5. If gel polish is a bit tacky after drying, wipe your nails with a gentle cleanser. Enjoy your beautiful, long-lasting gel color!
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Can you cure 5 fingers at the same time?
Yes, without a problem. I have "normal" sized hands and there is plenty of room.
I only have OPI gel polish brands..does this lamp cure opi base, opi color, and opi top coat? with long results and no discoloration?
Yes it does! I have many different brands of gel polish. Dark pinks always seem to fade whether I use and LED or UV lamp.
Does this produce any heat? i know some led models does not produce heat and will not tan or harm hands.
This produces heat where it is curing the polish on your nails and this sensation only lasts for a short time. I have not noticed any other heat or tanning.
Does this lamp cure cnd shellac polish? i just gave away my uv lamp because i bought this one.
It absolutely does cure the shellac polish in a fraction of the time.
Can this lamp cure acrylic or gel nail (not polish) products?
Yes, this lamp can do.
does this work with polygel?
Thanks for your question.
Yes, it can work with polygel.