Holiday Bonus (DEC. 12-DEC. 26)
Only $5 to get a 6W Water Transfer LED Nail Lamp with your purchase of any TOP3 Nail Lamp!
(Discount will be automatically applied at checkout.)
• Eliminates noise with built-in cooling and no fan.
• Curing gel polishes in half the time of the average UV nail lamp.
• Easy to use, with only a single button and a built-in timer of 45 to 60 seconds.
• Miniature, compact design is portable and perfect for travel.
• Gorgeous, unique pattern makes a perfect gift for friends and family.
• 6 months no-hassle warranty guarenteed.
• US ONLY. Standard Shipping, 6-9 business days. Expedited Shipping, 3-5 business days.
- Violetilac Specifications
- How to use Violetilac
- Product Details:
- Input:100-240V AC 50/60HZ
- Opening size: Width 9.5/3.7cm Height3.8/1.5cm
- 1 * MelodySusie Violetilac MINI 6W LED Lamp Nail Dryer
- 1 * Power Supply
- 1 * User Manual
- How to use:
- Apply your gel polish according to its usage instructions.
- Press the ON/OFF button until lamp turns on. Use the appropriate auto-timed setting (per your gel polish’s requirements). The lamp will automatically shut off after the listed time.
- Please note that curing requirements vary based on gel polish brand. The Aurora is for LED gel polishes only.
- If gel polish is a bit tacky after drying, wipe your nails with a gentle cleanser. Enjoy your beautiful, long-lasting gel color!
Please Note Before You Purchase:
- Please make sure your gel polish works with this product. If not compatible, gel will not get dried and might start peeling and cracking. This product works for all brands of LED gel polishes.
- It is normal for gel polish to remain slightly sticky after curing. Simply wipe off the residue with cleanser to get a dryer and smoother surface.
- The opening width is approx. 9.5/3.74cm. Please checks if the size fits your hand.
- Press the on/off button until the LED light turns on. Generally it takes around 1 to 3 seconds.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
does this work for regular polish or only gel
Hi, we suggest you curing the LED gel polish under this nail lamp.