- US ONLY
- Professional Manicure Choice: This UV nail dryer is equipped with High efficiency (6+1)*9W UV Bulbs, super compatible with all kinds of UV gel nail polishes
- Three Smart Adjustable Timer: This UV nail lamp has 3 auto timers setting(2 min, 3 min, and 5 min), depending on the DIY needs and gel polish's requirements
- Ideal Choice for Both Salon And Home: Extra-large body designed for curing 2 hands or 2 feet ( Manicure & Pedicure )
- Built-in Fan: Fan and heat dissipation hole design, comfortable your hand and protecting the machine from overheated
- 6 month quality warranty and 30 days money back policy.
- Violetric Specifications
- How to use Violetric
2.Rated voltage range: 110-120V
3.Rated Power: 54W
4.Auto timer control: 2min, 3min, and 5min, and infinite- Fan & light 2 in 1 UV nail lamp
5.Product net weight: 1.94kg
6.The baseboard can be disassembled for easy clean up and bulb installation
7.Product net weight: 1.94kg
8.Product Size: 34.7*23.5*10.5cm(L*W*H)
9.Size of curing opening: 29cm*6cm(L*H)
How to use:1. Apply your gel polish according to its usage instructions.
2. Use the appropriate auto-timed setting (per your gel polish's requirements). The lamp will automatically shut off after the listed time.
3. For best results, avoid moving your hand too much until curing is complete. Wearing anti-UV gloves or other protection is recommended.
4. Please note that curing requirements vary based on gel polish brand. The Violetric is designed for UV gel polishes.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Has anyone had difficulties installing the lamps due to clearance issues?
Have no issues with installing the lamp. Very easy and the product works very good
Does it work with OPI regular nail polish?
UV Light in general speeds up the curing process of paints, you don't need to buy UV specific paint to get a benefit from the light. UV paints aren't solvent based like most paints, so you will need a light to cure those properly, Not having added solvents means they also have less shrinkage then a regular paint.
What setting should be used for gel polishes that do not require curing? Are these types of polishes considered to be the same as \"regular\" polishes?
This nail lamp is only used in UV nail glue, and does not require curing nail glue that does not need to use this nail lamp.UV nail glue must be used to dry the UV nail lamp.
What is the advsntage if buting a combo lamp like the melody susie 60 w uv/led lamp vs this 54 w uv lamp? i want yo be able to do shellac and gels
I am a licensed nail technician and I have all 3 lamps (uv, led and a combo uv/led). I mainly used my combo lamp (melody susie) and I love it. It saves time (30 sec-1min cure time for hard gels and gel polish) vs 2-3 min in a standard uv lamp and it also cures ALL of my products, regardless of the brand. It's nice not having to go in and out of different lamps. I would recommend the Melody Susie 60w combo lamp for sure :)
Can this stay on continuously, without using the timer? I need it to stay on for 30 minutes.
Thank you so much for your inquiry! Here I would like to recommand MelodySusie 36W UV Nail Lamp. It has infinite working time which suits your need. If you still have any problems, please feel free to contact me via email@example.com.