NEW from MelodySusie Timeless Muse nail gel in six beautiful colors to be used with our bestselling quick-dry nail lamp. Save on bundle purchases! About MelodySusie® Timeless Muse 1-Step Nail Gel
- 6 eternally classic nude gel polish colors.
- Non-toxic; 5-free and cruelty-free.
- Won’t damage nails; minimal odor.
- Long lasting gel polish, won’t chip for up to 14 days!
- Easy to remove, soaks off completely in only 10-15 minutes.
- Cures quickly under an LED lamp for 30 seconds or a UV lamp for 2 minutes.
*Note: US ONLY
- How to use 1-Step Gel Collection
- 1. Clean and trim nails as needed for effective gel adhesion.
2. Apply a thin layer and cure under an LED or UV nail drying lamp.
3. Base/top coat are optional. Apply extra gel layers for a darker color.
4. If nails feel tacky, wipe with alcohol or a gentle cleanser after curing.
Pro48W New LED/UV Nail Lamp Specification
Specification Material: ABS Input Voltage: 100-240V Product Dimensions: 8.66 x 8.11 x 3.94 inches; 1.22 pounds (With the removable base) Package: 1 x MelodySusie Pro48W Nail Lamp 1 x User Manual 1 x Power Adapter
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Do you have to use a specific brand on gel polish for the lamp to work properly?
I have two brands and they both cure with the lamp! Sometimes I press the button more than 2 times just to be sure. So I don't think it has to be a specific brand!
When I apply this it’s peeling as soon as I cure it am I doing something wrong?
If it’s peeling from the tip of your finger, seal the edges of your nail. My nails were too short sometimes and it was impossible to seal the edges of my nail tips so they began to peel in a day or two.
Do I need to purchase a base coat or top coat to go with this polish?
No, This is a 1-step gel polish set so you do not need to apply base and top coat.
Does this polish cure under an LED light?
yes, MelodySusie's nail polish could cure under both LED and UV nail lamp.
Do I have to use primer?
No, it adheres well on its own. It lasts about 2 weeks or more depending on how you take care of your hands, your job, etc.