- Professional nail drill with adjustable 0-30,000 RPMs, low-noise and low-vibration, which can be used for grinding, carving, cutting, polishing as well as cuticle removal. It is ideal for both professional use in salon and beginner use at home
- This nail drill is designed with a foot pedal, which frees up your hands. It also comes with 6 different metal bits (also works with all kinds of 3/32” shank bits) and 6 sanding bands
- Handpiece comes with high-quality torque and silicone rubber heat-resistant sleeve
- F-Forward and R-Reverse buttons to change direction, perfect for left-handed use. When changing directions, there is a 2 second pause to protect motor
- Offers six-month limited warranty and free replacement service. 30 days money back policy and free shipping over $35 for USA.
- US ONLY. Standard Shipping, 6-9 business days. Expedited Shipping, 3-5 business days.
- Shimmer Specifications
- How to use Shimmer
The MelodySusie Shimmer Nail Drill is an all-in-one manicure device that allows you to "bring your beauty salon home" and do your own manicures like a pro. It's an essential tool for nail-care veterans and newcomers alike.
- 1 x Electric Nail Drill
- 1 x Power Control Device
- 1 x Power Supply
- 1 x Foot Pedal
- 6 x Drill Bits
- 6 x Sanding Bands
- 1 x User Manual
- How to use:
1. Insert a desired drill bit and lock it in place.
2. Connect the power cord, handpiece and foot pedal (optional) with the power control device.
3. Press the power switch to "▬" to turn on the nail drill.
4. Rotate the speed control knob to change the speed.
5. Switch the Forward/Reverse to change the rotation direction if needed.
6. Flip the switch on the back of the base to "FOOT" to use the foot pedal for sped control or to "HAND" to control the speed with knob on the front base,
7. After the polish is finished, please turn off the machine and take out the drill bit
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
What is the fuse button for? And how do you use it?
Hi, the fuse is a short thin piece of wire inside electrical equipment which prevents damage by melting and stopping the electricity when there is too much power。 Therefore, please kindly do not press or turn this button. Thank you.
Does the drill overheat?
Nail Drill is with low heat and low vibration. The temperature is definitely acceptable for human use. Thank you.
Dose this drill come with forward/reverse switch?
Yes, it does.
What is the size of drill bit? Where can I buy replacement bits?
The size of drill bits is standard size, which is 3/32". You can easily purchase the same drill bits on Amazon.
Hi this drill will work for newzealand power plug?
Hi! The input voltage range is AC 110-220V/50-60Hz. If you would like to use in New Zealand, a plug adaptor may be needed. Thank you.
What's the rpm for this drill??? Is it based off how you use the foot pedal???
Hi the rpm for this drill is up to 30,000 and you can adjust the speed with the help of the foot pedal which frees up your hands.
How many RPM is it
Hi, this nail drill is up to 30,000RPM.