- Cordless and Rechargeable: Designed with 6 kinds of metal bits (also works with all kinds of 3/32” shank bits) and 6 sanding bands, which are used for grinding, carving, cutting, polishing for all nail arts as well as cuticle removal
- Adjustable Speed and Easy to use: 0-20,000RPM, which makes this electric nail file easier and safer to polish your nails. It is professional for both home and salon use.
- Low Noise and Low Heat: This electro file is with a powerful yet quiet motor. Also, the smart heat dissipation can avoid overheating efficiently. (no more than 20 Minutes of continuous use each time is recommended)
- Portable and Light: Compact and lightweight design make it easy to carry and portable to bring it out, You can so your nail artwork anytime anywhere.
Input voltage range: 100-240V ~50/60Hz 0.3A
Output voltage: 4.2V 500mA
- Items Included:
1 x Rechargeable Nail Drill
1 x Power Supply
6 x Drill Bits
6 x Sanding Bands
1 x User Manual
- Syrinx Nail Drill Description
It features six interchangeable bits(From left to right)
1. Needle Head: Polish nail edge.
2. Safety bit for cuticle work. Polish nail side edge.
3. Cone for under nails, cuticles, and sidewalls.
4. Small barrel for surface work.
5. Large barrel for surface work and shortening.
6. Mandrel + sanding bands for surface work, shortening, and removal.
Easy to operation
Step 1: Choose one grinding drill bit and insert it at the drill head.
Step 2: Press the Power button for 2 seconds to turn the machine on.
Step 3: Press“+” acceleration button to accelerate the rotation speed.
Step 4: Press“-” deceleration button to decelerate the rotation speed.
Step 5: Change the rotation direction of the grinding drill bit by pressing the Power button once if needed.
Step 6: After the polishing is finished, please press the Power button for 2 seconds to turn the machine off and take out the drill bit.
When using the nail drill, if you need to apply pressure, please kindly increase the speed through the speed control, which is on the power cord.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.