- Superior Brushless Motor: Approved by the safety CE certificate. Without connecting the brushes and commutator, brushless motor is more powerful(0-35,000RPM), quiet and lasts longer than brushed ones. Generally, brushless motor is 85-90% efficient whereas brushed ones are about 75-80% efficient.
- Rechargeable Design: Provides 8 hours of use per 1.5-2 hours of charge with a quick charge system. Short-time full charge but long-time battery life for use. It is an ideal electric nail file for both professional uses in-salon and beginner use at home.
- Easy to Operate: F-Forward and R-Reverse buttons to change direction. Perfect for the left-handed and right-handed. Twist lock system makes it easy to change nail drill bits. Turn the power off while changing the drill bit to avoid the damage of too much power.
- Multifunctional: Designed with 7 kinds of metal bits (also works with all kinds of 3/32” shank bits) and 6 sanding bands, which are used for trimming, grinding, carving, cutting, polishing for all nail arts as well as cuticle removal. It can work perfectly and smoothly on acrylic nails, artificial nails, and natural nails.
- 100% Satisfaction: MelodySusie offers a 12-month unlimited service from the purchase date. If encountering any problem while using our nail drill, kindly contact us first. we will gladly get back to you and assist.
1 x Electric Nail Drill
1 x Power Control Device
1 x Power Supply
6 x Drill Bits
6 x Sanding Bands
1 x User Manual
1 x Handpiece holder
- How to use nail Drill
To help you have a smooth experience using your MelodySusie Nail Drill. Here are some tips for you.
3 Steps for replacing nail drill bits:
When you receive the nail drill, the hole on the drill is locked.
1. Turn black barrel clockwise (from “S” to “R”) until hearing a “click” sound to open the hole and release drill bit.
2. Remove current bit and insert desired bit.
3. Turn black barrel counterclockwise (from “R” to “S”) until hearing a “click” sound to lock drill bit in place.
Then your nail drill is ready to use.
How to extend the lifespan of handpiece?
1. Never remove the black barrel during operation.
2. Turn the power off when changing drill bit to avoid the damage of too much power.
3.After finishing manicure work, we recommend removing any dust on the handpiece to prevent pollution of the motor inside.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
I bought this 3 months ago and I cannot be happier works great no noise smooth no vibration excellent but I use it on my work table so I was wondering if this e file have any type of stand to be elevated on my table instead of be moving every time I need to turn on and off ? ( cradle ) is that how I can call it ? Please advise
Thank you for your great comment.
This product was originally designed to allow the manicure artist to use it easy-go, so you can see there is the button on the back.
If you want to put it on the table, we could only recommend that the Sander be placed flat.
I've forwarded your opinion to our R&D team, that they are developing new electric drills recently.
I believe they will design more and more products that meet every need of our valued customers.
Thank you and hope above be a little bit helpful.
Please can I have information around the output watts and does the power supply have a us or uk plug. I’m very interested in buying so need to know if I need to buy an adapter or not
Thanks for your question.
Input Voltage Range: AC100-240V/50-60Hz Output Voltage: DC17V
And we do have UK adaptor available.