- Multifunctional: High powered, low noise, low heat and low vibration with a high and adjustable RPM (0-30000 RPM ). It is an ideal electric nail file for both professional use in salon and beginner use at home
- Two modes and Two directions: “Hand” mode and “Foot” mode, you can control the speed by your hand or foot and help you become more efficient and professional. This electro file has the F-Forward and R-Reverse buttons to change direction. Also perfect for left-hand use. It may pause 2 seconds to protect motor when changing the options.
- Designed with 6 kinds of metal bits (also works with all kinds of 3/32” shank bits) and 6 sanding bands, which are used for grinding, carving, cutting, polishing for all nail arts as well as cuticle removal. It can works perfectly and smoothly on acrylic nails, artificial nails and natural nails.
- Handpiece comes with high-quality torque and twist lock system which make it easy to change nail drill bits. Turning the power off when changing drill bit to avoid the damage of too much power is highly recommended.
- Warranty: MelodySusie offers a 6-month unlimited warranty from the purchase date. If encounter any problem while using our nail drill, kindly contact us first.
- ONLY for the US.
- Purple Drill Specification
Speed: 0-30,000 RPM (adjustable)
1. 0-15,000 RPM: allows you to use the drill mainly on natural nails.
2. 15,000-25,000 allows you to use it for acrylic nails or both natural and acrylic nails.
3. 25,000-30,000 allows you to do the more professional nail art work.
- Input Voltage Range: 110V-120V~60Hz(US Plug)
- Power Input: 10W
- Output Voltage: DC 0-12V
- Output Current: 0.8A
Package includes: 1 x Electric Nail Drill Main control 1 x Handpiece 1 x Foot Pedal (no speed control for the rotation) 1 x Handpiece Stand 1 x User Manual 1 x Drill Bits Set
- Don't let the nail drill work too long time.
- Don't rotate to open the body.
- Please remove the drill bit after use and store in a dry location.
- Please keep it in a dry location when not in use.
- Do not move central barrel during operation.
- Do not cover the ventilation holes on the handpiece when using the device.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.