- Professional: This is a powerful and portable electric nail file designed for Professional Nail Technicians. With a lightweight, high RPM, low vibration and long battery life, this amazing nail drill will be a great help for professional use.
- Rechargeable Battery: This electric nail file can provide 8 hours of use per 1.5 hours of charge with a quick charge system. Short-time full charge but long time battery life for use
- Adjustable: This electro file has the F-Forward and R-Reverse buttons to change direction. Also perfect for left-hand use. With its variable speed control, you can adjust the RPM from 0 to 35,000 to enjoy high, powerful but quiet rotation speed.
1 x Electric Nail Drill
1 x Power Control Device
1 x Power Supply
6 x Drill Bits
6 x Sanding Bands
1 x User Manual
1 x Handpiece holder
- How to use nail Drill
To help you have a smooth experience using your MelodySusie Nail Drill. Here are some tips for you.
3 Steps for replacing nail drill bits:
When you receive the nail drill, the hole on the drill is locked.
1. Turn black barrel clockwise (from “S” to “R”) until hearing a “click” sound to open the hole and release drill bit.
2. Remove current bit and insert desired bit.
3. Turn black barrel counterclockwise (from “R” to “S”) until hearing a “click” sound to lock drill bit in place.
Then your nail drill is ready to use.
How to extend the lifespan of handpiece?
1. Never remove the black barrel during operation.
2. Turn the power off when changing drill bit to avoid the damage of too much power.
3.After finishing manicure work, we recommend removing any dust on the handpiece to prevent pollution of the motor inside.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
I bought this 3 months ago and I cannot be happier works great no noise smooth no vibration excellent but I use it on my work table so I was wondering if this e file have any type of stand to be elevated on my table instead of be moving every time I need to turn on and off ? ( cradle ) is that how I can call it ? Please advise
Thank you for your great comment.
This product was originally designed to allow the manicure artist to use it easy-go, so you can see there is the button on the back.
If you want to put it on the table, we could only recommend that the Sander be placed flat.
I've forwarded your opinion to our R&D team, that they are developing new electric drills recently.
I believe they will design more and more products that meet every need of our valued customers.
Thank you and hope above be a little bit helpful.
Please can I have information around the output watts and does the power supply have a us or uk plug. I’m very interested in buying so need to know if I need to buy an adapter or not
Thanks for your question.
Input Voltage Range: AC100-240V/50-60Hz Output Voltage: DC17V
And we do have UK adaptor available.