MelodySusie - Bring Your Beauty Salon Home!
Violeteer UV Nail Dryer - Babysitter for All Brands of UV GEL Nail Polish!
1. Can be used for various kinds of UV nail products, such as UV Top Coat / UV Builder Gel / UV Basic Coat etc
2. Heat-resistant chip for high product safety and reliability, as well as long durability
3. All in one - disinfection & drying
Lamp: UV Lamp
Please Note Before You Purchase:
1. Please make sure your gel polish works with this product. If not compatible, gel will not get dried and might start peeling and cracking. This product works for the following LED gel polish brands:
CND Shellac Color Coat, CND Shellac Top Coat, CND Shellac Base Coat, any UV Gel nail polish
2. It is normal for gel polish to remain slightly sticky after curing. Simply wipe off the residue with cleanser to get a dryer and smoother surface.
3. Press the on/off button until the LED light turns on. Generally it takes around 1 to 3 seconds.
1 * MelodySusieVioleteer 9W UV Lamp Nail Dryer
1 * User Manual
1 * 9W 365mm UV Light Tube
1 * Packaging Box
* Only buy it from MelodySusie to get authentic quality product and to qualify for full after-sale service.
She loved it.
Bought it as a gift for my fiance and she LOVES it...so I assume it does its job...
I don't really get it..
It is better than I thought
2 mins and my gels are hard. I use the Light Elegance product line and this lamp does the job. Just do the thumb separtately, so you can lay it flat. I love it.
This is a nice lightweight UV light that works very well for curing gel nail polish at a fair price. The seller was extremely helpful and customer service was top-notch, I would purchase again for this seller in the future.
This isn't the greatest, however it 100% works
This isn't the greatest, however it 100% works. I've used it a bunch of times and had no problem. It doesn't have a timer, so you have to watch the clock when curing your nails. Was good for the price for sure and I think a good little machine for the at home nail artist.
Other similar products that you might be interested